Do You Have Any Questions?

A list of frequently asked questions.

What sort of events do you attend?

Miss Fizz is suitable for a wide variety of different temporary events. From weddings, corporate hospitality and new build open days to company product launches, sports events, festivals, outdoor concerts and equestrian events.

How much notice do you need to be able to attend an event?

Due to the popularity of Miss Fizz and the time it takes to obtain a temporary event notice, it is always best to book as far in advance as possible.

This applies for events throughout the year. Even more so if your planned event is taking place during the peak periods from spring through to early autumn.

How many people can you cater for?

We can accommodate almost any size of event. Just let us know your requirements and we will customise a package for Miss Fizz, drinks and staff to service your event.

Do you provide staff?

Yes. Your bar will be staffed to the correct ratios to effectively service your event.

Do you provide glasses?

Due to limited washing facilities, plastic glasses are the perfect alternative to glass. Should you wish to use glass we can recommend a number of companies where you can hire from.

Miss Fizz can be fully stocked with either disposable glasses or Eco/Festival Cups.

If you would prefer something else, please speak to us about your requirements as we can normally accommodate your request.

What facilities are to be provided on-site?

Power must be made available, as this is how we pump the Prosecco and chill it.

Also, we would need access to water and of course, we must be able to position the vehicles on some flat land/parking area (see FAQ section on our vehicles).

Miss Fizz and what we can offer?

Who decides on the drinks you serve?

Wherever possible, we do our utmost to accommodate your preferences based on budget and taste.

Do you offer draught beer and ciders?

Miss Fizz is equipped with draught beer coolers for serving draught beers, ciders, Fizz (aka Prosecco/Sparking Wine) and cocktails

Do you offer soft and non-alcohol drinks?

Yes, we offer soft and non-alcohol drinks from Miss Fizz.

We can provide a fully non-alcoholic bar consisting of no-alcohol beers, ciders and mocktails.

How competitive are your bar prices?

You will find that the prices we charge for drinks are in line with your local gastro pub.

Can I design a mobile bar package for my event?

Yes. The fact that we can offer a customisable mobile bar package provides you with the ultimate flexibility.

We can provide a paid bar service at your event or we can offer a bar service which works to the budget you set. We offer 3 different base packages as a guideline;

  1. Fully “Cash Bar” – This is where your guests pay for their drinks themselves.
  2. “Limited Client-Paid Free Bar” – This is where your guests can enjoy a free bar up to your decided value. Once the limit has been reached it reverts to a “Paid Bar”.
  3. “Client-Paid Free Bar” – This is where you can provide payment up front for a free bar facility for all guests.

Can you supply bar furniture?

We can provide a small number of chairs and coffee style tables.

Should you need more we can work with you on selecting a suitable supplier who can meet your needs.

Monies, licensing and insurance.

Do I have to pay a deposit?

Yes. In order to secure your booking, you will need to pay a deposit of £199 by bank transfer.

Once you have paid this deposit, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.

When do I need to pay the balance?

Any outstanding balance is due at least 14 days prior to the event start date.

What happens if I need to cancel for whatever reason?

Your deposit is non-refundable, and you would need to cancel your event at least 7 days prior to the planned date of the event to avoid incurring any additional charges to this.

If cancellation is within 7 days of the event, there is further charge.

Do you charge for installation or have any hidden fees?

All our packages are customisable, some need set-up and others don’t.

Confirmation of all the associated fees payable by you will be outlined in the proposal you receive from us.

Do I need to apply for any licenses?

Depending on the type of event we will advise you on whether there is a need to apply for a temporary event notice for the sale of alcohol.

There is a small additional fee of £21 for this payable to the local council.

How to tell whether you need an alcohol licence

Thankfully there’s a simple rule of thumb to help you through the confusion.

Where there is no retail sale, there is no need to obtain an alcohol licence.

Still sounding a little complicated? Have a read of the Nationwide Catering Association examples.

Do you have public liability and employers insurance?

Yes. We are covered to £10 million.

Miss Fizz, setup and dismantling.

When will you set up and dismantle for the event?

We will work with you not only to customise the bar package you need, but also the service you need.

A part of which is agreeing the set-up and dismantle arrangements.

Tell me about the vehicle measurements?

Vehicle Dimensions: These are the vehicle dimensions you need to be aware of should the vehicle need manoeuvring into position:

Piaggio Ape:

  • Length 2,500 mm
  • Width 1,260 mm
  • Height 1,590 mm.

The Piaggio Ape is transported on a trailer and therefore you’ll need to provide parking for a 4×4 Jeep (or similar) with a trailer whilst the event is taking place.